Friday, July 23, 2010

Sneak Peek #5

ENABLER ALERT: There are 4 new stacks in Joann's stores RIGHT NOW and one is the hugly anticipated "Black Current Stack"! Also in stores now, "Textures & Finishes", "Snack Stack" and "Premium Photo Stack". I will show you Snack & Photo Stacks in a post this weekend. So run to your closest J's, I know you will want to see these!!

My last {SNEAK PEEK} before I head to Chicago this weekend!!
I know you will be excited about this announcement!!!  

If you already {love} these already released stacks...



then you will love these brand new additions...


I LOVE our stacks but I am always wishing that we made more coordinating embellishments. Well my wish came true! We took 9 of our best selling past stacks and made embellys!!!

9 already released stacks will now have 6 embellishments that match:
Pop up FELT Stickers!! :)
Epoxy Alphabet Stickers
Pop up Word Stickers
Epoxy Shape Stickers
Rub ons
Word Stickers

I don't have all 6 embellishment sheets for all of the stacks. Will have ALL pictures from Chicago next week! The {lucky} lines are:

Nana's Kids Stack



Doodlin' Around Stack


All Occasion Glitter Stack


Sweets Stack


And also these 5 Stacks:

Grade School
Blossoms & Butterlies
Mariposa (yes, I am serious.)
Animal Cracker
Be Mine

I will have more pictures from all 9 lines in Chicago next week!! The excitement is building and I love seeing and hearing everyones positive reactions to our lines. And if you will be at the Super Show on Friday and Saturday, PLEASE stop by and introduce yourselves and make a digital page from our 300dpi.com stuff!!! 

Have a fabulous FRIDAY!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I already have some of those wonderful stacks. Now embellies. This is so exciting. Thank you. Have fun next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so nice. I hope that means my local store will bring back The Sweet Stack and Butterflies and Blossoms. I missed out on both of those stacks plus I would love to have the All Occassion Glitter stack too. LOL so limited on what I can buy here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Mariposa!!! Are you serious LOL?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just at JOANN's and they didn't have any of the new stacks except the photo one! Phewwy on them. lol.. I am sure they will be getting it soon. They better.. I might just have to stalk them. Love the new embellies! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stickers...can't justify more paper but stickers, yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so going to JoAnn's tomorrow to see if they have them in stock! I am loving the new embellishments! Especially since I own alot of those stacks! Can't wait to get my hands on them! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I am so happy to have some embellishments to go with the stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME - can't wait to get ahold of these!! Thank you for the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH OH OH I have all of those stacks!! NOW I NEED those new embellies! WOW WOW WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo!!! I love matching embellies!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went and bought the matching embellies and already used them Love them and they really are the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete