Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sneak Peek #4

Are you LOVIN' all of these fun Sneak Peeks?! I do have you tell you, as fun as all this new stuff is, you DO have to wait for our 2 biggest releases. Yes, I know. I'm sorry but I want you ALL READY to see our  {TWO huge lines straight from Chicago} next week!! 
You know you still love me :)

When I saw the following release, I was SO excited!! 

PAGE KITS!

Page kits are huge right now and I love how we made some based on our best selling stacks! Page kits are popular because they are SO economical!! Our 12x12 kits will retail at $9.99 and our 8x8 kits will retail at $5.99. And you get so much coordinating "stuff"!!


LOVE the colors in this travel kit titled, "Touring". Available in 12x12 kit.



{everything you get!!} 
6 pieces of patterned paper, a full alphabet and 2 sheets of 3-D & Epoxy glitter stickers. 


This one is so fun....so girly!!


"Bachelorette" page kit available in 8x8. FUN COLORS!!
But there are plenty of elements to make pages that are not bachelorette themed...lots of "friends" sayings.



And a baby kit for the new mama or grandmama...available in 8x8




Gender neutral kit all ready to make the cutest mini album!
Oh isn't my niece the cutest?!! 

So here are the themes and the sizes that will be available:
Birthday 12x12
Grade School 12x12
High School 12x12
Touring (Travel) 12x12
Graduation 8x8
Little Animals 8x8
Baby 8x8
Bachelorette 8x8

One more SNEAK PEEK on Thursday and then it will be news from the CHA show all next week!!! Have a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the page kits! YAY! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see the Baby kit in 12x12 size. Must have birthday, grade school and high school. I love kits they are quick and easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page kits! I love the girly one best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER COOL! I love having everything in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kits are the best. I love how easy and versatile they are. Thanks for sharing this great sneak peek. Can't wait to get my hands on those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these kits! I don't usually buy page kits because I am a paper addict and buy the stacks but I can see myself getting some of these for when I don't feel like taking the time to coordinate products. I guess that would be called a scrapbooking quickie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, DCWV, you are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait for CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete