Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Textures....

I am so glad that you liked the "Textures and Finishes" Stack that I shared with you on Monday! I found out that it won't be in stores until this fall. Don't be disappointed though, I will share with you something similar on Friday that will hold you over :) Friday I will share a video debuting 2 new stacks that are now available in Michaels stores across the country. So check back then!

Here are two more pages made with the "Textures & Finishes" Stack. I love these two...probably cause the pictures are of some of my friends little boys! Cute pictures + cute papers make me happy :)

Love the silver metallic paper with the green and brown. And I love the texture on that brown blanket in the pictures! Plus they are the cutest babies around so they make me extra happy :)






































And when I saw this burlap textured paper, I knew just the photos to use for a page. LOVE this little cutie pie and his cowboy look. Looks like he fits right in the rodeo or somethin' :)

This stack is so fun because of all the different looks that you can get with all of the {different} textured and finishes papers. 

Watch out FRIDAY!!! Making a video today with a "virtual flip" through the "Designer Blue Jeans Stack" and the "Weathered and Worn Stack" in stores NOW. And a giveaway is cooooomin'!

Have a fabulous day, everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. Love your LO's! What beautiful pics! That burlap texture paper is amazing! I can't wait to see what you have to show us Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures, great layouts and that paper - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Way to go!! The pics., layouts, and paper are awesome! Ooooh, these goodies would be so much fun to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the stack yesterday at Michaels !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY Goodness. I just saw somemore new stacks from you guys on sb.com. I cant wait to buy The Street Lace Stack and matching Cardstock stack, The Colorful life Cardstock Stack and the new Calendar kit. I so LOVE everything for you guys. Best products EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the little ones are just too beautiful for words but the papers sure do enhance them. Extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My most favorite is Black Currant. Just got it a few days ago, this paper is sooooo pretty..not sure I even want to use it up! Also, I am anxiously awaiting Street Lace! Now I need to do some serious creating!

    ReplyDelete