Monday, July 12, 2010

a fabulous Monday, indeed!!

Monday's are sometimes tough days. But not today. Cause today is a Monday with a SNEAK PEEK!! So it's going to be a {fabulous} Monday indeed!! 

First: DISCLAIMER. 
The following stack can not be fully appreciated until you hold it in your hands and TOUCH IT!!! The name of the stack backs me up on this one.

"The Textures and Finishes Stack"

Textures and finishes are not fully grasped until you touch them, right? So photos are just not going to cut it. PROMISE me that you will try and get a hold of this stack so you can see it in person in it's finest!! :) This stack really is fun and is completely different from our typical stack. We have done "photo real" stacks in the past and they have surprisingly always been big sellers. But this one is different. 

thick premium papers. 
textured prints.
glossy, shiny finishes.

When I first held it I instantly thought of all of the "touchy-feely" board books that my boys read. Every page with a different feel to touch. 



Here is a page that I made with two papers from the stack. (Background wood piece and the glossy green wood grain) Loved how it looked with our recent family pictures that were taken in front of an old wood barn. Since using this stack, I have been a lot more aware of the textures that you find in your own pictures, pretty fun to see new things in old pics :)


And here are just a few of the prints. And guarantee, when you hold his stack in your hand, you will want to touch ALL of these papers. I love the different textures and finishes!!!










So now I have shared 2 stacks from our new releases from CHA! There is still a LOT more that is coming out. You know me, there is always MORE TO COME!! :)

Have a great Monday!!

10 comments:

  1. Super Brutal!!!! i want it all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the summer dreams stack and LOVE it! Now i'm looking for that black currant stack! Thank you so much for sharing all this! wish I could be at the CHA...I'm sure you'll tell us all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT !!! I don't think you could make a stack I didn't want. I'm such a paper ***** :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I can't wait to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat stuff Erin! Really like the page you did with it! I will keeps my eyes open for it in the stores for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way these look! Thanks for the peek. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  7. These will be fantastic to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait to see and touch this stack. I HAVE to have it, LOL. I am already thinking of projects to make with it. Need to make some touch and feel books for my 2 Daughters who are under 2 and this would be perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, those papers are just love! <3

    ReplyDelete