Friday, June 11, 2010

Sneak Peek #1

What a fabulous Friday! Why you ask? Because I have a Sneak Peek for you!!! 

May I please introduce you to....

The Bon Voyage Travel Stack and 
coordinating Cardstock Stack!

EXCLUSIVE to Michaels Stores!


I love the strong vintage look of this stack! But there are still plenty of great prints that could be used for anything! I think this would be great for Heritage pictures as well. Again, LOVE the color scheme of this stack!!

{click on page to enlarge}

I made this page quickly with some road trip pictures from our recent Disney trip. I cut out all of the tickets from a piece of 12x12 cardstock FULL of cool vintage tickets. 


Love the epoxy finish and GLITTER on this stack!


Well I hope this tiny taste of our NEW RELEASES next month will keep you satisfied and happy for a little while :) There will be a GIVEAWAY next week!! And "maybe" the winner will get something BRAND NEW...better call the boss man and give him some compliments :)

Have a fabulous weekend! See you Monday!!

17 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! I cant wait to use this one! Those tickets are just wonderful and those blue circles and compasses just want to be flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely! Would be great for boy layouts!! Would love to see it over here in the UK though... we seem to miss out on an awful lot of stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! and I'm glad Michaels will be carrying them. :) Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and I can't wait for it to hit the shelves! I got a major family vacation coming up and this would be awesome for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you know I was looking for a stack EXACTLY like this one????? Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stack is soo cool! Love the little vintage tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see lots of uses for this paper. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found this blog and love your projects. Had to tell you that my favourite paper/cardstock is DCWV. As soon as I find a new stack I have to buy it plus the additional stacks to go with. Unfortantly for me I am sometimes limited in finding your wonderful products. There are only 2 store here that carry them and sometimes they dont bring in your new lines for a while. I have to say right now my favourite ones are the Spring Flower stacks and the Mango Frost Stacks. I have never seen the emblishments that go with them until I stumbled on to this Blog. Will check in everyday to see what fun you are up to and what other "sneak peaks" you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I removed my last post because only part if it posted...lol!

    I love this stack and those tickets are awesome! Love that the colors are more vintage/subdued instead of all the brights that seem to be popular now! I'm really hoping to be able to find this one at my local Michael's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta get this! Love it!! Great colors for my boy layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow this is so pretty! I am all over travel papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can anyone tell me the best pens to use for journaling on scrapbooking pages. I know they need to be acid free but do they need to be permanent too?

    ReplyDelete