Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Dreams!

Well it's almost July and we are in full fledge SUMMER!!!

Summer at our house means:


{daily swim lessons}

                    

{days at the pool}


{baseball}


{and more baseball. And he's only 5!!!}


{naps. even though we have outgrown them. playing way too hard!}



And it is DOUBLE SIDED!!! It's like Christmas when I pick up one of our stacks and find that it's double sided!! Makes it even more special!!












So there is your {virtual} flip through the stack. Picture yourself standing in the aisle of the craft store doing it yourself :)

The red/white/blue prints in the stack are AWESOME!!! I love the 4th of July and wanted to incorporate the papers into the decorations that I already had on my mantel. 





























I made some little flags for my mantel. Love how they look with my Liberty banner!



Are you feeling ready for the weekend now!! I have a really fun project to show you on Friday...hint hint, my boys will be wearing them at the rodeo and parade this weekend!!!

Have a {fabulous} day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am loving all the new stacks! Fun! And I really love your Fourth decorations! Can you come do my house? You are super crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and it has glitter too. I love anything that has glitter. Wonder if I can make things from that stack for Canada Day like you did for 4th of July. Cant wait for it to hit stores up here in the North. LOVE it like I do all you stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo - time to go to JoAnns! love those swirly waves! Your fun 4th of july decorations are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this stack today! Love it especially the waves paper. Can't wait to start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CUTE papers in this stack! Love the red, white and blue theme! Going to look for it now!

    ReplyDelete