Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sneak Peek #2

"Good morning, Beautiful."

That is what I think about this stack. I know there is an advertisement in this month's Scrapbook Etc. magazine with a peek at this stack. But not everyone gets the magazine and "The Black Currant Stack" is just too gorgeous to not have the spotlight :) I can honestly say that this is on my 
TOP 3 STACKS OF ALL TIME LIST!!! 



The foil and gloss accents are gorgeous. Can you tell I am in LOVE?!!!






And a page that I made yesterday with it:

{click on page to enlarge}




This stack, along with our other new releases next month, seriously have the HOTTEST colors in the industry right now. This raspberry, grey and black combo on this one is totally eye catching!!! 

Guess who else came to play at my house yesterday?? My new {Sizzix Eclips Machine}!! I have been waiting for this beauty for a loooong time and I am so happy he is here!! I got him out of the box and was cutting within 10 minutes! The "fabulous" in my title on my page was cut with it. It's from the Birthday and Bean Pole Alphabet cartridge


And just to show how precise this baby is....


This is less than one inch tall and SUPER thin and look how great it cut it!!! There will be MANY more Eclips sightings on my new CHA pages!

Hope you enjoyed todays peek!! See you back here on Thursday!!

26 comments:

  1. super xtra mega brutal.. I want it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! That's one stunning stack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhhh! I have to have that stack! Beautiful! And nice machine! Have fun with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. that new stack, I havent seen it yet. will it be available in chain stores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED to get my hands on that stack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS stack! Love it!!! Have fun with your new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I know who will be carrying it, I will post it on here for sure. The pictures don't even do it justice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE!!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those papers are gorgeous! TFS! That eclips machine is gorgeous as well! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new stack, looks like another must have for this DCWV junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the papers, and love the cutter. I have to use mine.... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. This will give two other all time favorites (All Dressed Up and La Creme) a run for the money. I have to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love the new stack! Can't wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new stack. Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this new stack! Can't wait to see what other goodies you've got for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omgosh - adorable page with Megan and her dh. (*Hugs to Megan!) LOVE the stack, looks like alot of fun. AND I am so jealous of your toy! I love that font and I cant believe how thin it is. Not sure if I would want to move it over to the page though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely on my top 3 also! This is gorgeous! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I so love pink and black together. Definitly going to have to have this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is too gorgeous, does any one know where you can get it yet? i heard joanns was supposed to carry it by beginning of July, when i ask the people at Joann's they stare at me blankly. So not sure where to even find it...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow that it really pretty paper combination of colors and style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE THIS STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I managed to find it by coincidence at a Joann's in NH, they didn't have many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE this black currant stack!! Just made a card using this range last night. The project can't go wrong with it :)

    ReplyDelete