Friday, June 4, 2010

Patriotic Fun

If you live in Utah or no someone who lives in Utah, you know that we have had the weirdest Spring ever! It is June and I just barley put away my Spring decorations! I was happy to put them away to get our my fun summer Patriotic decorations! I love all of the banners that are oh so popular right now so a patriotic one was just what I needed.



I used cardstock and paper scraps from various stacks to create this banner. I had a stash of thick cork board sheets that seemed to go well as well. I used my Sizzix Big Shot & Scallop & Circle dies along with my Cricut and the Lyrical Letters cartridge. May Arts ribbon to finish it off!


Have a great weekend! I am off to spend time with my parents while my husband is on a "boys play trip":)  See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Your banner is fantastic! I would have never thought to use cork board. I have some....somewhere, I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete