Monday, June 28, 2010

Mod-Retro Fun!

Can you believe it is July this week?! Is it true the older you get, the faster time goes? I believe it is. Where is the summer going? I long for a day that I have nothing to do but sit at the pool and listen to my little boys play. But today is a day taxi driving to birthday parties, baseball games, cooking class, grocery shopping and working any minute in between! But I am grateful to have the life I have, so I just take a deep breath and face the day with a smile!!

I worked on some digital pages this weekend. Here is one that I made with the Mod Retro Digital Kit from 300dpi.com by DCWV.

  

The background Houndstooth print is my favorite! What  hot look right now! And the black/yellow/turquoise combo make me happy :)

Wednesday brings a project from the new Summer Dream Stack that is available at Jo-Ann's right now! Double sided yumminess. Love it when we make double sided stacks....stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo. That's definitely my favorite combo at the moment. Love the way it pops on the Houndstooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS STACK! Just discovered it and I'm totally going to buy several in different sizes.

    ReplyDelete