Monday, June 14, 2010

A Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I have loved reading the positive posts and responses to the Sneak Peek that I shared with you on Friday, the Bon Voyage Travel Stack.  I love being able to show BRAND NEW stuff to you guys, and I love even more hearing that you love it as much as I do!

The CHA-Winter show is in Chicago in 36 days!! So much to do in preparation for a launch. Booth samples, catalog samples and way too much "business" stuff to list! Another Sneak Peek will be here soon!!!

I kind of got behind this week with too many "fun" things so I worked all day on Saturday to play catch up! Digital pages for the 300dpi site were at the top of my "to do" list and I had so much fun on the couch watching chick flick movies and making digital pages! A definite PLUS for digital scrapping!

Here is my favorite page that I made on Saturday:

{click on page to enlarge}

I used the "Doodlin Around Digital Kit" by 300dpi by DCWV. This is my favorite print in the kit, I love how the paper stands alone as art!! I scrapped a few pictures of my friend's little girl, Lauren. Little girls make the cutest pages :)

This is also a paper stack that is avaliable at Joanns. I love when our stacks and digital kits coordinate!

I am also ready for another GIVEAWAY on my blog on Wednesday so be sure to stop by and check it out then!! Everyone loves something FREE right?! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet LO! I was out shopping Saturday looking for some of the DCWV stacks, and 3 weeks in a row I've looked, but my M's and HL never have any new stuff! What a bummer! Maybe It's my lucky week and I'll win one! I look forward to more sneak peaks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might know already from past comments, but Doodlin' around is my favorite stack ever! Love the layout you did! I really need to get on board the digi train, but I need my own personal assistant to get me started! (are you available? LOL)

    ReplyDelete