Monday, June 7, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent time with my parents since my husband was on his guys trip....it was so much fun just being me, my Mommy and Daddy and my little boys. We had so much fun doing whatever the heck we felt like doing. Next visit their pool will be ready to swim in so we can't wait for that!

I have been busy making Digital Pages for the 300dpi Page Gallery! (check it out, you can even submit your own pages to show off!) Here is one that I did with my good friend, Rachel's, pictures. She has the cutest husband and little boy!! This page uses the "Big Outdoors" Digital Kit by 300dpi.com.

{click on page to enlarge}

I love Father's Day...and it will be here before we know it!! The June Challenge on 300dpi.com involves making a digital scrapbook page about a man or dad in your life. And we even give you "The Guy" Digital Kit by 300dpi.com to use!! Are we nice or what :) You can download the kit HERE and find out all about entering the contest! Here is what the kit contains:

                 



Don't you love it!? I think it is so fun. It is always hard to find a good masculine kit and this one is perfect in my book! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout as always!! can't wait to get the freebie and enter your contest! I must say that is one cute kid and one handsome man!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, this looks like so much fun. I love the layout. Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete