Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ahoy Summer!

Oh I love summer for LOTS of reasons. The laid back feel, kids playing outside all day, pool days. I have felt all of these things this week! (worked hard yesterday so I am taking off for the pool this afternoon!) My little boy, Colt, went to a pirate themed birthday party yesterday. So cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! 

                  

After I took this picture, it took me back to the day that I made this page.


I made it a few years ago when our "All About Boy" Stack came out (which is still one of my all time favs). My boys were pirates that year for Halloween. Poor Colt, he has no neck. That Christmas some stranger came up to me and said, "Oh no, is Santa going to bring your little boy a neck for Christmas?" Serious, why to strangers think they can say anything on their mind to someone they don't even know?!
Anyway :)

I love our stacks because we always seem to be up on the trends, which means pages made with our paper don't seem to be outdated too fast. This page was made 2 years ago but I could easily have made it just yesterday!! 

Take a moment today and remind yourself why YOU love summer!

And I "may" have a sneak peek on FRIDAY, as long as my favorite Fed Ex man pulls through for me :)

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. This page is just so cute! This saturday, my son will celebrate his birthday. The theme: pirates! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - that is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete