Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday's Mango...

So do you have a NSD hangover like I do?? I scrapbooked with friends til 1:30am on Friday night...then was up and at it all day on Saturday. I got A TON of stuff done, love that feeling! Need to finish my Disney digital book and then I will be "caught up". 

I knew just the thing to work on this morning to get me out of my "hangover"...the Mango Frost Stack & Embellishments!  The colors in this stack are gorgeous...tangerine, yellows, melon pink, greens and blues. A super versatile line of stuff if you ask me :)


I really love this line because of all of the fun embellishments that coordinate with it!! It's like candy in my scrappy candy store :)


Used a 1 3/4 circle punch to punch out circles to fill my 12x12 page. I punched 2 circles from each pattern and got a total of 49 circles.


A great way to get the adhesive on all of these little circles, my Xyron Creatopia Machine! LOVE THIS THING!!! Had no idea all of the things it could do...will show you more ways to use it soon!


This is how it came out of the machine, just peeled back the clear top and all had a perfect layer of adhesive.


It's just too pretty, had a hard time covering any of it up!! This is definitely a "happy stack" :)

{click photo to enlarge}

And here is the finished page! Just added 3 pictures and 2 embellishments. Love how different this layout feels because of the circles. It's like making your own patterned paper!

I hope everyone has a happy Monday!! Sun is in the forcast ALL WEEK here! It's about time, Utah!

9 comments:

  1. I love all the circles. How did I miss this stack? i love it!! Where can I get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mango Line and all of the embellishments and accessories. Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this line is oober cute :) Wish I could get the entire line! Thansk for sharing great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how cute, love how you made the paper. love the line alone... TFS, and yes had a NSD hang over too.. but at least it was a good hangover...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for making a background that is unique and really pops! This is a great way to use up scraps too. Gotta try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out cute Erin! I love that stack! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Layout! I am really liking all the colors in this line.

    ReplyDelete