Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fabulous Paper Flowers

There is nothing better than opening up your email to find a "look at what I made with your products" email! It is amazing to be inspired by people and the creative ways that they think! I had to show off a unique project from one of our "stack lovers", Amy Holmes

                    

She was asked to decorate a window display for a local business with a spring theme. She created these gorgeous 3-D flowers with DCWV's Garden Party Stack. So cute! 



The flowers were taken from the idea of the Felt Chrysanthemum Pillow tutorial from her blog. She just used scrapbook paper instead! The flowers measure about 15" in diameter so they are quite large. She also used vintage lace, tissue paper, music paper, book pages, crepe paper and glitter to embellish them. She glued them back to back so they would be pretty from all angles.


Thank you for sharing this darling idea, Amy! I think once the rain has cleared up, I will make some of these to hang from my front porch. They just make me happy!

If you have created something fabulous with our Stacks, please share them with me by emailing me at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

5 comments: