Wednesday, May 26, 2010

After making my big college of photo shadow boxes, I had some extra frames laying around with pictures from our last photo shoot. Sometimes I wonder what to do with enlarged photos after I am done with them. I wanted to use one on a scrapbook page to show that you really can use LARGE photos on a 12x12 page! 

This picture is a 10x10 print for a large frame I have. It filled up the majority of the piece of 12x12 paper so I did my title and journaling right on top of the photo. I love how it turned out. 


{DCWV: Scallop Paper Stack & Kids Rub Ons, May Arts: Ribbon} 




And just for fun, thanks to the crop tool, you never know where I am really taking pictures!! Like this one on my front porch! All depends on the natural light and what time of day it is :)

Have a great day! See you back on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Those toes are too cute!!! )Love the LO too BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so precious! Your boys are all so handsome...all 3! Such a fabulous idea for a layout! And your toes are too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete