Monday, April 5, 2010

A Whimsical Monday!

Monday morning after a week away from home is always C.R.A.Z.Y! I took the office on the road with me but there still is so many random things to do once I am actually HOME. Add grocery shopping, laundry, unpacking, going through mail....you get the picture!!! So I wanted to quickly show you a project that I did with the Whimsy Stack recently. I always hear that this is one of our "fan favs" and I can totally see why! The prints really are unique and I love the sweet attitude of this stack! 



I took out the 12x12 sheet with all of these cute greetings/phrases in frames. I knew I could cut the phrases apart and use them on the fronts of some cards....


And that is just what I did! Cut and scored some of the printed cardstock to make the card bases...added the phrases and a touch of ribbon and that was it! Made a quick box to store them in to turn the simple cards into a gift item. This would make a super cute teacher or co-worker gift I think. I love this size of cards since there isn't too much room for me to write a novel or anything :) Just a "hi" or "thank you" is all I need at times.

Have a Whimsical Monday!! Another week or so and I think we will be ready for a giveaway!!! Stay tuned...:)

4 comments:

  1. Even with little time, you still always make cute things! The cards are super fun and look easy enough and I really love the box they go in! Whimsy is one that I do not own yet, but it is on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!! I love your work!!! Cards are so beautiful, I did 2 mini albums with DCWV with colors that I love!!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many stacks as it is that I am trying to hold back, but when you show projects like these.....I just have to get one! :) HeeHee! :) You are such an enabler! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making cards and you have such cute wonderful card stock!! Thank you for these fun, beautiful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete