Thursday, April 29, 2010

NSD News!

So what is everyone doing for National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) on Saturday?! Since the snow has canceled my garage sale and my husband will be on the mountain enjoying probably the last big snowmobiling day, I will be in my jammies paper scrapping and digital scrapping all day. And I'm sure there will be plenty of online scrap shopping for me! I will have HSN on my TV in the background seeing all of the fun crafting shows and ideas that will be on the air! If that doesn't sound like a perfect Saturday, I don't know what else does!!! Miss Michelle Walster will be on HSN Saturday & Sunday with some fun DCWV kits! Here is her schedule:

May 1st 6am Eastern

May 1st 4pm Eastern

May 2nd 4am Eastern


Here are some super cute examples of what you can do with the "Pocket full of Posies" kit. $17.95 for 3 stacks, seriously? That's such an awesome deal!


my cute next door neighbors, best neighbors in the world.


my sweet niece, Annie. Annie was my "girl name" so i like to pretend that she is mine.


I made these pin wheels with the Sizzix Pinwheel Die...I know I will be using this die a ton! I love it!! Can't you just see super cute table centerpieces and school projects with this die. Love my Sizzix and am counting down the days til I can get my hands on a Sizzix Eclips :)

Have a great NSD weekend, it only comes once a year so have fun and take advantage of it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think my family pictures will be cancelled, so maybe I'll have to bust out all my stuff for NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just be home alone on NSD and may have to do some scrapping.

    ReplyDelete