Monday, April 12, 2010

My BFF....

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! 

BFF. Best Friends Forever. I totally remember using this phrase in middle school. I even had a BFF necklace that had 2 parts of a heart that my best friend and I shared. Ahh, the good old days. I am not going to bust out any of my old pictures of me and my best friends in middle school, high school or even college. I am approaching 29 years old and am starting to realize that those pictures are getting "dated". :)

I am going to share a quick page that I made today with the kit "BFF" by 300dpi by DCWV.  This is a picture of my best friend, Aubery. We met freshman year of college and are still super close today. When we get together, it is like no time has passed. Those are the best kinds of friendships.

This is such a fun kit, I love the colors in it. That raspberry red is so fun with the bright colors. I am having so much fun making pages with our 300dpi kits! 


A new feature on 300dpi.com is a Member Gallery where you can upload your own digital scrapbook pages and we can all see them and comment on them! So much fun....

Have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the perfect friend to use this layout on! That is a sweet saying and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete