Monday, March 15, 2010

A little black & white...and a winner!

Another Monday....but worse. Daylight Savings. Ugh. Why can't I live in Arizona or Hawaii where they don't participate in this crazy tradition. I have been dragging all day and my kids are cranky! But my mood immediately shifted as soon as I turned on Home Shopping Network (HSN) to see Scrapbooking and Crafting shows!

And I get to see my sweet friend, Michelle Walster, on the air showing our companies great products. She is the cutest thing ever and always the life of the party. Love you, Shelle Belle!

We have some awesome products on HSN right now. To see everything, go to www.hsn.com and search DCWV and you will see everything. One of the products featured this afternoon is the La Creme Paper Kit.  It is a combination of 12x12 & 8x8 papers that are to die for. Black. White. Flocking. Cream. Grey. Love this stack and the price is incredible!!! Here are a couple project that I did with it for the airing.


Love how you can add any color with black & white and it looks incredible. There is also an add on kit of the La Creme Embellishments.


And a little tin that I filled with Hersey Nuggets wrapped with La Creme paper. Totally classic.

Hop on over to hsn.com and see all of the great deals that we have on today!

And on to the giveaway....thank you to everyone for submitting their home decor ideas! I love reading about how everyone will stay organized...a very good thing :)

The winner is:

JPScraps said...

Cute & functional...I'd love to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment