Sunday, March 28, 2010

HSN Head Start!!

Wow, what a crazy weekend, but I loved every minute of it! Spent 28 hours over 2 days at the Scrapbook Expo in Salt Lake City teaching scrappers about our new 300dpi.com website. We had a great response and lots of "well I have been thinking about doing SOMETHING with digital scrapbooking so show me what I can do!" Love that response because the possibilities really are endless. I am going to show you some digital stuff later this week so watch for it!!

Today and tomorrow, Michelle Walster will be at HSN (Home Shopping Network) selling some awesome new kits! The one I am showing you today will seriously fly off the shelfs so I want to give you a heads start to the ordering!! It's a paper crafting kits with LOADS of stuff. Paper. Embellishments. Brads. Chipboard. Cards. Getting the hint? Check it out here: HSN Paper Crafting Kit. And the price...seriously is that a misprint??!

Just a couple pages I did with the yummy kit...



Love the simplicity of this page. The photo and paper take center stage....


Michelle will be on with our product today, Sunday @ 4pm Eastern & tomorrow, Monday @ 5am & 7pm Eastern. And of course, you can find our stuff anytime on their website www.hsn.com by searching DCWV.  Let me know what you think! I love reading your comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors in this set and just how beautiful the designs are! Also, that wedding picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas on color combos!

    ReplyDelete