Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Songbird & our Winner!

Well, first thing is first. I know everyone is waiting for a winner!! I loved reading all of your comments about your dream scrap room. It is interesting that many said you would love open shelves so you could see everything that you have. That is what I have and I would love custom built cabinets so I wouldn't have dust on all of my supplies!!! (It's always greener...) Yes, custom cabinets and a big smooth countertop with a built in trash chute would do me just fine. And by the way, I pick all winners by using www.random.org so you know there is no cheating on this end :) Congratulations to Lalia!!! 


Lalia said...


A larger smooth, continuous workspace with plenty of perfectly sized storage below that will actually accommodate 12x12 materials!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Thanks for sharing such a cute card idea - I love the way your stapled on the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just such a cute stack! How did I not know there was a new blog? shhh - I mean, I knew all along!
    Looks Fantastic! -love all of the new goodies and stacks. Cant wait to get my hands on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is a fabulous blog and I LOVE this stack! Is it available now? I need some lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card!! I love knowing where stacks will be sold. Much easier than trying to hunt something down only to find it isn't carried at a certain store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! I cannot believe I won. Now to pick 2 stacks! I'm having a hard time making up my mind. Thank you DCWV & Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this stack! I SOOO want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw this post I asked a friend in another state to buy this stack for me since I don't have a Michaels close by.
    Here is a layout I recently did using it. I loooove this stack! So bright and fun!
    http://scraphappymama2.blogspot.com/2010/03/where-is-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought this Friday. Check my blog, I put up 7 cards today, and will post another 7 tomorrow. Love this pack and the tags sheets that make card making so easy.
    http://www.fldawn.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete