Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #1

Hello from the now warm and sunny Anaheim, California!! I know you have all been waiting for a sneak peek from our new release of products so I guess I won't make you wait any longer! Oh, but first you have to see how cute we are in our 300dpi aprons today :)

.
So here are two of my favorite stacks from this release. Linen Closet & Cafe Mediterranean.


Love this layout I made with Linen Closet...this is a picture of me and my big brother in 1983. I love how it looks with this stack!


This is a complete album kit that has an awesome 12x12 album along with all of the printed papers and embellishments. For $30 it's an awesome deal.


This stack comes in 12x12, 8x8, matstack, 2 matching embellishments and a box of cards.


Cafe Mediterranean is such a "happy" stack in my opinion! I love the oranges with the green and blue. It has some great floral prints as well. It comes in 12x12, 8x8, matstack, 2 embellishments sheets and a box of cards.


I know this post was VERY QUICK and there are probably a million mispelled words....that is what you get when you are trying to hurry and post your blog with sneak peeks when I should be working!! More soon!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful new stacks! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waooo!!! love that stack, btw you look very nice with your aprons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cafe Mediterranean, I can't wait to buy it. I am a DCWV follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just signed up as a follower.... Thanks for taking the time to post some sneaks--LOVE the colors of the Linen collection and the pattern combinations of Cafe Mediterranean!!! Can't wait to see them in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up to be a follower also ....loving the Cafe Mediterranean Stack - looks luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new stacks. I looked at the website and noticed a guy stack...that will come in handy! I am now a follower of your blog because of the post on facebook (also a follower there).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new stacks so far. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love the directions you guys are going with the paper designs!! I am in love with the new ones I've been seeing! I mean I've been a big fan of your cardstock stacks and I get the patterned stacks every now and then, but now, it's so hard NOT to buy the new designs! I can't wait to see what else you have coming out. That Linen Closet is definitely coming home with me once my LSS/crafts stores starts carrying it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the new designs!! i'm a big fan of DCWV!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new stacks! The group photo in the aprons shows how much fun you guys are having at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those aprons!!! Love the new stacks. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linen Closet looks fabulous...thanks for the peak.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in awe of all the new stacks. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm trying to find out if Songbirds and Ciao Bella (both DCWC) are available in 8x8 or 4x6 sizes or only 12x12. I've written to DCWC and searched online but haven't been able to find an answer to my question. Any help will be greatly appreciated. DCWC gave me your blog link!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete