Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #3

It is day 4 and the last day of the show. We are all running on little sleep and lots of Starbucks for some and Diet Coke for others like me :) We have had an amazing response to our new Stacks and the 300dpi site. It is so exciting to see all of our hard work pay off! I have a couple more new stacks to show you...







This is the "Madly in Love" Stack....lots of bright pinks & greens, hearts galore. It has a very "cutting edge Valentine" stack that I think the teen girls and tweens will love too! It is very unique and unlike any Valentine line out there. This is available in 12x12.







"The Guy Stack" is just TOO FUN! I have been waiting for something like this. It has fun argyle prints & stripes....ties & BBQ images. I love the green, blue & brown themes. The are lots of epoxy, glossy details which I love as well!










"Mango Frost" is probably my favorite line from this release, because it has all of the fun embelishments!!! It is available in 12x12, 8x8, matstack and a 12x12 album. It has lots of yellow, orange and hot pink, glitter...and the most beautiful designs. You have to see this one in person to appreciate it.

And now for some fun photos...you know we come to these shows and have LOTS of fun :)


Me & Denise at the 300dpi digital M&T





Michelle inhaling a Sprinkles Cupcake....ummm. Makes me hungry just looking at the cute little dotted cupcake!




No, they are not twins. Mark Montayo and his fabulous life size cut out.




And the man of the hour, Jake. He found Coconut M&M's at a random gas station and brought me back some. It completely made my trip!!! They are sooo good, I dream about them! But they are close to impossible to find in Utah so I am always on the lookout....

We all fly home tonight so it will be a long day today after the show and taking down the booth. Can't wait to kiss my babies tonight!!! More later!

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. The new stacks are amazing and I can't wait to see them at the stores.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stacks! I love all 3 of these. I take your layout class every year at ScrapFest and can hopefully use some of these this year if you teach it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serriously, how can I get your job?!? Looks like you're having a blast and rolling out some incredible new lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having a new stack that doesn't have glitter! Glitter ruins some of your best designs, in my personal opinion. Can't wait to check these out in person. Loving the guy one - Yay for more stacks with masculine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving Mango Frost and Madly In Love, I can't wait to get my hands on these stacks!

    They are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get my hands on the new stacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots of the stacks. Hope everybody loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great papers! Can't wait to see them in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to this site but definately not DCWV!!!! I was at CHA Sunday and saw all this delicious yumminess and I want it all!!! lol!

    I told the guy talking with us at the DCWV booth that I was by far your biggest fan! I own almost all the stacks you have made and I am happy to say they just get better and better!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the Boy Stack!!! I love all your stuff ... it just gets better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new stacks! Especially the guy stack.I !didn't realize how much of your product I buy and use until I started reorganizing my scrap room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. just bought: the natural, glitter sweet, cafe mediterranean, rockstar, adn all about boys, all matstacks, today at joannes. had a sale and i always stock up on their supplies. i didn't seen any madly in love stacks, or i would've got that also. thanks for giving me a chance to stock up on that also.
    sincerely,
    kat
    cen30611@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your paper stacks, I use them constantly! Thanks. Jeanine

    ReplyDelete