Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #2

So it's day 2 of the show (but day 4 for me if you include the Super Show) and I don't even have any blisters!!! After 6 years of trade shows, I have learned to look cute alllll the way down to the shoes...that's when you just HAVE to go with comfort :) It has been so fun seeing everyones great reactions to our new stacks and the digital scrapbooking lines. And as always, it's great to see your industry friends as well. The first picture is of me with an old and new friend: Julianna from Sizzix and the brand new Sizzix Eclips! I cannot wait to get my hot little hands on an Eclips and see the wonderful relationship it will have with all of my stacks!! I'm sure they will be best friends soon and you will be the first to see my creations on my blog :)


Me and my bestie, Jewels. One of my favorite people in the whole wide world!


Well, I am going to show you two more stacks today from our new release. And I am not even half way done, people!!! We always have to out do ourselves at DCWV :) This is the new Safari Kids line. This was in a few select Michaels stores already and it was a huge hit so we now have it available to everyone! There are tons of fun embellishments that go with this stack, and I mean TONS!!!




The second stack is the Naturals Stack which is completely unique from any stack we have ever done! It has a beautiful metallic copper look to a majority of the pages which I just love. This is a great masculine stack without being too "manly". You really have to see in person to appreciate this stack. And I have to give a big shout out to my buddy, Steve, who designed this awesome stack! You rock, Steve! :)




K, well that is it for today! Tonight is our company dinner which is defiantly the best night of the show. I will post in the morning along with pictures of 2 more stacks!!

2 comments:

  1. I need the Natural stack! Great job on the designs! I liked the Safari kids stuff the first time around but did not get any :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner, I love the Natural stack.

    ReplyDelete