Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Today was our day to set up for the big CHA Supershow that is Friday and Saturday. This is our first chance to show everyone 300dpi.com in person! I will be walking everyone through a digital layout with our new Monticello Digital Kit and then they get to print it out right there in our booth. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks! So today there was a lot of "techy" stuff (is that even a word?!) and we have the best Techy Guy, Jake, to do it. Her is a little peak, I will show you the entire booth tomorrow along with the cute M&T that we are doing. We wish all of our lovely DCWV fans were with us this week in Anaheim! I promise to keep you in the loop...promise!!!






4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see the digital line...I'm a huge fan of DCWV! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waooo!!! I would love to be there, I want to buy some digital stuff, what program should I use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job DCWV. Great success on the CHA booth! It wa AMAZING! So fun to meet Erin and play with the 300dpi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The booth at the supershow was great, I had the pleasure of sitting in on a 300dpi demo. You guys were great, and the aprons were super cute! It was one of my highlights and I look forward to ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete