In short, we want YOU!
In order to apply for the team, please submit the following information:
- Craft or beading story (how did you get started, what keeps you going?)
- Blog information (i.e. address, followers, etc.)
- Additional social media platform information (i.e. Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- 1 image of each of the following: scrapbook page, card, mixed media project, and/or jewelry project (the previous project can count for this as well)
- Comfort level with the above-listed projects
- Comfort level with creating videos
- Opportunity to be considered for team leader position*
- New product packages at least 4 times a year
- Regular features on the DCWV blog
- Opportunity to complete select projects* that will be in print
- Additional blog traffic
In return, we would need you to:
- Be committed to participate on the team for up to 2 years
- Display high level of proficiency in crafting across various medias
- Help build the DCWV and BMB following on various social media platforms
- Create and post projects 3 times per month (one post will be on the DCWV blog); this will imply the ability of us to use these projects as needed for other crafting requests
- Participate in an online focus group once a month
- Additional projects per availability
So...ready to get started? You have from today, October 1st, until midnight, October 17th, to submit your application. Please e-mail them to meganlloyd(at)dcwv(dot)com. You, along with several of our current team members, will be considered very carefully for these positions.
We can't wait to hear from you!